Fulfillment: From the basics to the most complex program, we get it done right.
Fulfillment is a simple word for what can be a very complex business function. Many people believe fulfillment is simply the process of storing and then moving goods and materials, but at All Points, we understand that it is much more than that. Fulfillment is a critical step in bringing products to market, and All Points has every phase of your fulfillment needs covered.
With our vast logistics experience, we can plan your deliveries, manage your product supply chain, and minimize your shipping costs. Our easy to use online management system allows you to keep constant tabs on inventory, and we have multiple platforms for maintaining minimum levels, triggering reorder points, and allocating resources to manage your program.
All Points makes fulfillment seem easy. Whether we are committing to a program or a project, we get the job done right – on time and on budget. Whatever it takes.
Let us help you with:
Pick and Pack Programs
All Points’ large sales support program manages more than 5,000 SKU’s across 150 sales representatives, all with virtual allocations for the distribution of goods ordered via consumer e-commerce websites.
Sales Fulfillment Programs
- Literature and Collateral: In both electronic and print formats, we provide online web portals tailored to each of our customers.
- On-Demand Programs: We offer variable print elements, enabling sales representatives to customize sales materials for specific projects and customers.
- Promotional Products Programs: We deliver to companies of every shape and size the ability to easily manage an online company store.
Program Specific Programs
- Sweepstakes: We handle fulfillment and distribution of rules requests and prizes, along with rules development and random winner generation.
- Direct Response: We oversee product distribution, including database operations, handling of customer service calls, and payment management.
- Rebate Program: We manage database operations and fulfillment.
Custom Kit Assembly
We take the products and materials you provide and generate the corresponding marketing and sales assets you need. This can include sourcing the products and managing the printing.
Inventory and Asset Management
With our online inventory management system, you have access to detailed, qualitative data whenever you need it. If you set inventory reorder points, you will receive automatic notification when it is time to place reorders. If you prefer not to allow back orders, the system will decline orders when inventory reaches zero. It is our belief that is should be easy for you to manage your inventory, and your Account Executive will ensure your satisfaction. We want to give you as much assistance or as much leeway as you feel you need.
Allow us to utilize our vast logistics experience to help your program delivery. We ship products of every conceivable shape, size, and weight. Our services include help with scheduling, shipment consolidation, route optimization, and cost analysis. We will help find ways to minimize your costs and generate the best methods for domestic and international delivery.